I'm Gonna Finish This...

On: Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 10 of entry, yellowish sky during the late midnights.


After the whole two months of scribbling and inking, I've finally get the chance to start toning and it took me around one week to finish all 45 pages (though I still have 5 pages left to be done tomorrow). All these days I've been sleeping around 3 to 4am in the morning and even took a shower at 2am [well.. all these toning made me forgot to take one.. By the way, the sky is yellow during the dead night!!! I don't believe it!!!] I still manage to finish it in time to send it~ All that's left to be done is my characters' profiles and backgrounds, a cover for the manga, a dvd contains the manga in PSD and TIF format, and probably a summary just in case. After tomorrow I'm gonna go downtown and hang around and buy a present to some friend I owed for a few months XD. Wonder if I'll win the JMC.... I so hope to publish it fast!!

Here's a sample screenshot during toning:

Few days ago, Yourin dare me to write about him on my next blog, OK I DARE AND I'LL WRITE IT NOW. I can only say this..: "HEY BRO, IF YOU ARE LOOKING AT THIS NOW LEMME TELL YOU THIS, GIVE SOME HOPE FOR YOURSELF. I YOU STILL KEEP IT IN AND WAIT FOR THE RIGHT MOMENT, WHEN IS IT? YOU WON'T EVEN KNOW."

I'm going to his house for a PS2 Showdown [with the game] and I'll play Fatal Frame!!! And also bring the tortoise I owed him long ago.

And one more thing, I got a letter from The One Academy and it says I'm one of the successful participant who pass the qualifying challenge [There's a competition of the movie Wall-E ans it's about giving Eve the best gift] and I'll be going to the final round there on the 6th of December. I'll need to find out where do I put that box of soft pastels....

0 comments on "I'm Gonna Finish This..."