It's My Life

On: Friday, November 28, 2008

Day 11 of entry, N/A
I've finished my work, I've done it, for all these long 4 months I've been struggling waiting for the chance to finally start my work and finally, it's finish, IT'S FINISH. This work is worth continuing my chapter. Though I finished, I feel uneased, "Do I have the potential? Do I have the chance to be great? Do I have the right to become what I want?" I wished to continue but I'm worried, [I can't believe I'd said this] afraid later will be a long time, I'll stop doing this anymore 'till I'm truely finish school [sorry, I'm being exagurating..XD].
"They will see, the fight until eternity.
Come with me,
we'll stand and fight together.
Through our strength,
we'll make a better day,
tomorrow we,
shall never surrender.

--- Devil May Cry Vl"

0 comments on "It's My Life"