Things to do after SPM

On: Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 23 of entry, HOT.

1. Learn to drive
2. Grab a go on the violin
3. Master Bach's Prelude and Fugue
4. Make countless videos on playing the piano and post them on Youtube
5. Redo Prince of Glory
6. Get a freelance job
7. Ride my bicycle everyday
8. Make a full packet of raspberry flavoured crystal jelly and eat it all by myself
9. Get drunk the first thing I get home
10. Movie Mania at my house [call me for bookings!]
11. Get a professional camera
12. Have a TWO night stand non-stop gaming and movie watching
13. Get my costume done
14. Plan a BL comic
15. Make comic "Rush!!!"
16. Get a freelance job at "Comic King" magazine
17. Learn Kung Fu?
18. Get a hat
19. Go on a vacation [Cameron Highlands?]
20. Get more hats
21. Get indulge in Classical and Jazz music
22. Sleep at 3am and wake at 2pm
23. Cure my insomnia
23. Get rid of my books during secondary school FAST [burn them I shall.]
24. Give my workplace a TOTAL makeover
25. Turn my workplace into a mini 'studio'
26. Turn my room into a studio
27. Get a grand piano [future plan?]

I have so much to tell, about my birthday, about what had happened for the past few months, can't type them now, maybe on the next entry I guess... I need to get myself more into music. What my teacher said, I got the right skills, the right key, the right fingering, the right rhythm, everything, but not the phrasing, that is, the tones, the expression I lack, there's music when I played it out but there's no music in me. What I must have is I have to play it as if I put my spirit in. I need to put in my feelings in it like falling in love with it. Hey, I love music and I have passion in it, but I don't DO feelings. I don't play music in the Romantic period and heck, has everyone seen me playing Romantic? Well, yes, I played once and I got a hard time playing it. But woah, in the end, I got a 29 out of 30 for that song Octobre by Tchaikovsky in my 7th grade exams and it's better than my Fugue. Thus, I have to build expression while playing music, even in my scales.

I'm gonna go for violin right after my 8th grade exam.

0 comments on "Things to do after SPM"