My Kind of Boy

On: Thursday, August 27, 2009

Now, here's what you're supposed to do. Copy and paste this into your blog, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag some of your friends to answer this.
if you're a guy- post this as my kind of girl...
if you're a girl- post it as my kind of boy...

1. Do you need him/her be good looking?
I don't really care, as long as he has my taste.
2. Smart?
No, I'M smart.
3. Preferred age?
Not a little boy and not a scary old man. Near my age of course.
4. Preferred height?
Don't care.
5. How about sense of humor?
Yea, but not until stabbing someone straight into the chest.
6. How about piercings?
NO.
7. Accepts you for who you are?
Oh yes.
8. Pink hair?
NO.
9. Mushy or no?
No, even though I don't know what that means.
10. Thin or fat?
Average.
11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
Between brown & white.
12. Long hair or short hair?
Semi.
13. Plastic or metal? * cute or pretty ?
Both, according to my taste.
14. Smells good?
Is this friggin important?
15. Smoker?
I'll shove his head from wall to wall.
16. Drinker?
I'll roll him in a carpet and hang him 30 floors high.
17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
I don't mind.
18. Muscular?(Boys) Feminine?(Girls)
NO.
19. Plays piano?
As long as I am the better player.
20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
Ok.
21. Plays violin?
I'm gonna learn it.
22. Sings very good?
Perfect pitch? As long as he doesn't sing chinese songs cuz they suck.
23. Vain?
No.
24. With glasses??
Don't really care.
25. With braces?
NO, cuz it's kinda gross.
26. Shy type?
Why so?
27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
Depends.
28. Active or passive?
Depends.
29. Tight or bomb? * hot or sexy ?
Depends on my taste.
30. Singer or dancer?
Singer.
31. Stunner?
Who cares?
32. Hiphop?
NO.
33. Earrings?
Depends on which side *grin*, but no.
34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
NO.
35. Dimples?
Don't care.
36. Bookworm?
Don't care.
37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
NO, it's annoying.
38. Playful?
Ok.
39. Flirt?
Why?
40. Poem writer?
Whatever but not Shakespear type.
41. Serious?
Yes.
42. Campus crush?
Don't have it, really.
43. Painter?
I prefer the drawing part but don't draw crap.
44. Religious?
Not too religious.
45. Someone who likes to tease people?
Depends whether that person deserves it or not.
46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak
Depends.
47. Speaks 20 languages?
Not important.
48. Loyal or faithful?
Both cuz they're the same.
49. good kisser?
Is this really nesseccary?
50. emotional or cool ?
Equal.


Whoever looks into this post are tagged, that means you.

0 comments on "My Kind of Boy"